A little something about Audrey Hepburn
Hello , hello .... A little post for the week-end ;)
It's been a while since I have to post this one ... ;)
For the record , this summer, I called our friend Lisa from MakeMyLemonade to ask her if she would ok for a makeup like Audrey Hepburn on Vanity Fair cover .
Between the Lisa's ultra busy schedule and the mine super booked, we finally arrived to book a date … Appointment taken on the first Tuesday of September.
Except that bim , bam, boom … this is the only day trough my nine months pregnancy that I wa sick ! With a terrible nausea...
But out of the question to cancel Lisa … Then I am going to meet her ... the upside down , but I 'm going... To give her a little something of Audrey for an evening ;)
For this session , I used:
- The foundation Sheer and Perfect I20 and silky complexion corrector Beige Naturel 2B by Shiseido to unify her pretty angel complexion.
- I then well structured his eyebrows, because it is the key element of this makeup ... I used the compact créateur sourcils Shiseido BR602 Brun Naturel with the eyebrow brush with double tips by Laura Mercier. I love this brush that allows a very precise line eyebrows.
- On the eyelids , I used the Trio Shiseido Pink Sand 711. ... They are very soft shades of pink and easy to use.
- On the lips I applied pinkToumaline PK307 by Shiseido .
- And on the cheeks, a touch of NARS Blush Sin .
And here is the result in just a few products :
Do you like it ?
She is so beautiful Lisa ❤ ❤ ❤
With hindsight, if I had been less ill, I probably would have done a little stronger makeup , a kind of Audrey pushed to the limit ... with fake eyelashes , eyebrows and eyeliner even thicker ....
Next time perhaps, after the arrival of pretty baby ... ;) Who knows ?
Kiss to all and good weekend !